CHANGELOG 13.0, June 21, 2022
- Legendary Dungeon:
- New version of the dungeon "Shady Birthday Bash"
- Three new legendary items were added
- New graphics and a new special room
- Registration: New design of the class selector
- General: Improved the performance of the game worlds running on a new backend
- Classes: Demon Hunter rebalanced after public testing on the beta server
- The achievement "Collecting Mania" now correctly unlocks at 90% level, no longer at ~88%
- The achievement "Twister Tamer" did not unlock correctly after completion, but only after defeating another
dungeon enemy (new backend)
- Defeating the Hydra visually changed/increased the "incl. x% Hydra Bonus" text in the "Conf. secret mission of the day"
- Fixed the displayed bonus of the Countless-headed Hydra (level 20) in the "Conf. secret mission of the day".
- Fortress: A full inventory could mean that a mined gem was not credited
- Underworld: Corrected the display of the "gold value per hour" in the gold mine from level 15 on
- Mobile apps:
- Character: The Alter Ego did not work for druid classes in the mobile game versions
- Tavern: Skipping a quest by watching a video could crash the app
CHANGELOG 13.1, July 26, 2022
- Bard is added as a new class (times when it will be available will be accounced later)
- Added Hellevator "Fraud"
- Beelzebub's Emporium: treats are reworked in terms of prices and effects
- Reward systems are reworked for guilds and players
- Text is fixed for treats when not carrying a weapon
- Mushroom Dealer: functions, layout and displays completely revised
- Tavern: the "Hourglass quest skip" button will now disable itself a few seconds before the quest time expires
- General: Some game worlds could not be accessed from http://w1.sfgame.net
- To-Do List: The list can now also be scrolled when the mouse pointer is between two entries
- Scrapbook: achievement "Twister Tamer" sporadically only unlocked after defeating another shadow dungeon opponent
- Fixed the item in the "second weapon hand" slot which initially loaded as a white square
- Fixed the the inventory slot error that was not usable (new login now fixes the problem automatically)
- Mushroom Dealer: [iOS App] the "Offers" button could only be clicked once when opening the Mushroom Dealer
- Fixed the animation in the adventurous bar could be doubled by a trick
- Fixed the error, where a quest could not be completed directly or the tavern could not be accessed correctly
- Fortress - Counterattacks were repeatable with a trick
- Fixed miscalculation of Special Mission bonuses on Hydra 20
- Popup notifying about a completed guild battle now appears correctly
- Shadow Dungeon: some keys could be found by high level players before unlocking "The Tower"
- Login calendar: sporadically, the wrong number of fruits was displayed in the calendar